Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @TheGrfiffin: @louhudson1 @travailgrantham We still have some availability for Burghley Game & Country Fair weekend, give us a call.....… 10 hours ago
- Wayne Sleep @Wayne_Sleep is joining the iconic #ballet teachers at The Doreen Wells Summer School nr Newark Aug ow.ly/lcGtq 16 hours ago
- John Porter Duo......Double Bass & Piano Jazz from 6pm this Friday @straystapas #thebestof Newark ow.ly/lcC5f 21 hours ago
- RT @ClarkHearsey: @Travailnewark @louhudson1 Marquee. Brings to mind words like Summer. Sunshine. Pimms. If we keep RTing it do you think … 1 day ago
- RT @LincsRPU: *Witness appeal* Barrowby Gate, Grantham. Blue vehicle @ 13.41 hours 20/5/13 roundabout with A52. Please call 101. http://t.… 1 day ago