Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @GeckoProp: Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, get in touch ☎ 01476 570747. At Gecko Property #Grantham it’s all about you http://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @16Interiors: Want help changing pieces of furniture or putting the spotlight on a corner of a room? We can add the Va Va Voom! Call us … 3 hours ago
- Whatever you do this wk; try to #BuyLocal cards, groceries, fashion, furniture, having a coffee or eating out #Newark http://t.co/236KSqwbla 3 hours ago
- RT @ThornsFarm: @louhudson1 4 reviews in the post. Three with 5 stars & one with 4. :) thornsfarmleisure.co.uk 21 hours ago
- Meet Lee - he's the boss at Gecko Property on Vine Street #Grantham Can we give this new business a warm welcom http://t.co/GZITXFqOYz 1 day ago