Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @CarnillLtd: #2 Original New Study by artist Suzie Jones #art #interiors #southwell #notts http://t.co/yFwFG6XPVt 1 day ago
- RT @arena_uk: An event to remember: CORPORATE HOSPITALITY for June's CSI** Allington Arena UK International facebook.com/283243707222/p… http://… 2 days ago
- RT @GranthamBC: It's FREE to join...and our meetings are FREE. I'd say it's a no brainer! Join up today & connect with local biz http://t.… 3 days ago
- #showingoff My Lupins this morning! http://t.co/LS3YY5eyu6 3 days ago
- RT @L_E_B_Eyewear: £10 for a eye test or contact lens trial at a date to suit you: Starts next week, just book by 31st of May #newark http:… 1 week ago