Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @WorldRecordCric: Want to see a #WorldRecord #broken #cricket #sleaford #lincolnshire come see us before 11.05am #saturday 25th #novembe… 3 hours ago
- RT @GranthamBC: Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night at @Beltonparkgolf 6pm #Grantham #GBC2017 If you haven't got tickets, we c… 1 day ago
- RT @FundingroundUK: Keep your capital liquid. We can provide asset funding solutions tailored to your business requirements. #Notts #Lincs… 2 days ago
- Don't get your tinsel in a tangle - pop along to holdens TODAY! We're open 'til 4pm #newark #notts https://t.co/lWT9dnVSHd 4 days ago
- RT @granthamflowers: As autumn moves into winter - a few of the pictures we've captured over the last few month to celebrate the turning of… 6 days ago