Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @WagtailCPark: The Butterfly Garden at Wagtail Garden Centre wagtailcountrypark.co.uk #holiday #weekendbreak #leisure #touringpitches #li… 3 days ago
- RT @TCSNewark: Total Care Security...making security simple totalcaresecurity.com #security #guards #securityguards ☎️ 0800 917 47 67 htt… 3 days ago
- RT @HoldensofNewark: #SummerSale Managers Special Dining Table + Two Benches £599 (List price £1,499) #newark #AskDave https://t.co/2R84YGk… 3 days ago
- RT @beauty_tracey: It may be dry out there...but there's a lot of serenity here at Jasmine Cottage in Caunton Massage is a wonderful way t… 3 days ago
- RT @granthamflowers: Sent on the weekend - to a much loved grand-daughter 💛 18th Birthday It's all about the Celebration #YourGranthamFlor… 4 days ago