Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @thea_hood: Final fun filled day planned ending with Adventure of Hans Pfall @gravityfields 18 hours ago
- RT @Gravityfields: The festival has just a few hours left and we hope Sir Isaac would have approved! Share your pics & highlights with us!… 18 hours ago
- RT @HoldensofNewark: Our fantastic Clearance #Sale ends October 2 No reasonable #offer refused! #Newark #Furniture #Notts https://t.co/VBT3… 2 days ago
- Today on our doorstep @arena_uk #Grantham The Major #Showjumping Champs incl the Puissance tonight. Are you going? https://t.co/nwh6tyjJre 2 days ago
- RT @granthamflowers: Some lush autumn colours arrived this morning 🍂 🍁 🌾 Wishing you all a lovely weekend #Grantham #Lincs https://t.co/fJ… 3 days ago