Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @HoldensofNewark: For many people, their kitchen is the heart of their home. Days usually start and end he… 1 day ago
- RT @HoldensofNewark: When you come to Newark this weekend; break the cycle...and drop in to holdens! 🤣 #StyleMadeAffordabe #EverythingUnde… 2 days ago
- RT @GranthamBC: #shoutout Our next business meeting will be on Thursday 22nd March @granthammuseum 6pm-9pm Details to follow shortly Have… 2 days ago
- RT @WhiteDressLincs: Contemporary and Confident Pre-loved, French Connection - size 10 Add a splash of sequin & sparkle to your evening ❤️… 2 days ago
- RT @GranthamCanal: Could your #business support us in this project😊 facebook.com/granthamcanals… #Grantham #Nottingham #WestBridgford #corporate… 5 days ago