Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- Productive & enjoyable 1:1 with Andy @distortionltd...and at one of my favourite Grantham venues @gregharlaxton ☺️ twitter.com/bninotts_lincs… 18 hours ago
- RT @TCSNewark: No comfort breaks, no nodding off, no checking its phone! Our Virtual Guard camera at Pitsford Reservoir #security https://t… 22 hours ago
- RT @Gravityfields: New website is live and tickets are on sale for #GravityFields2016!! gravityfields.co.uk #Grantham #Lincolnshire htt… 22 hours ago
- RT @WendyfullCakes: If you go down to the woods today...! Our Teddy Bear #cakedesign course is June 5 ☎ 07791 233206 https://t.co/y8uWX9adNa 22 hours ago
- RT @CarnillLtd: The renovations commence! #interiors #southwell #expansion #notts https://t.co/4f36P1vNCO 1 day ago