Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- RT @bedeevents: On a gorgeous sunny day here in the Shires...here's our lovely new BEDE Events office sign 😊 https://t.co/MW50FHUmIa 2 days ago
- RT @CarnillLtd: 50% OFF ALL AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES and REFINERY MEN'S GROOMING PRODUCTS in the last days of our #southwell SALE Stock up f… 2 days ago
- RT @HoldensofNewark: Kitchens at holdens; new showroom opening Feb 04. Pop in this weekend to find out about introductory offers #newark #n… 2 days ago
- RT @TCSNewark: Very calm on the ferry to the Isle of Wight to start a cabling scheme for a leading utility client ☀️ #TotalCareSecurity #Se… 2 days ago
- RT @FundingroundUK: On our way to the @Lincsbizexpo Looking forward to briefings on the economy, as well as a series of workshops & semina… 4 days ago