Here’s something that caught my eye. Forbes recently published an article about turning loyal customers into ‘brand advocates’. Based on what we do at The Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark I found this really interesting. Here are some of the top tips:
• Find your advocates
Ask – Are you likely to recommend on a scale of 0-10? You can ask this question across the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Make it easy for your fans to recommend you
Give them the online tools to review you. Great testimonials combat negative reviews and improve SEO. Positive recommendations boost awareness and brand reputation
• Share the love and leverage the content
Once you have the reviews don’t just sit on them; amplify them across social media channels. Pop up testmonials at each step of the consumers purchase path. Build up a profile of your advocates so you can readily engage with them
• Keep it authentic
Your reviews must be genuine. If the review is filled with keywords or the writer is incentivised then it is unlikely to engage prospects. Don’t pimp out your customers!
- #workingfromhome 19-year-old daughter helping with branding!! 😆 Manuel Caffe' UK #staysafe https://t.co/YDdWpg1zQF 20 hours ago
- RT @HayHampers: Our Fresh And Fruity Hamper: the healthy treat! A refreshing and sparkling glass of peach juice to be enjoyed with slivers… 1 week ago
- #workingfromhome Throw the windows wide-open Let the sunshine in ☀️ - it might the last opportunity https://t.co/ZhEqhsa6a7 1 week ago
- RT @TCSNewark: Remote Site Protection #Lincolnshire #AnderbyCreek TCS delivering trust and security whilst implementing service excellence… 2 weeks ago
- #workingfromhome In the garden: early morning product placement photos today!! Plus a 'steaming' cup of coffee Manu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago