Hello world! I’m Louise Hudson – mum, wife, web designer, owner of the Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark and Social Media Manager (phew!). Following a successful career working for national and local media in London, I now find myself on the Lincolnshire and Leicestershire border (it’s actually lovely!) doing some very grown up stuff like running a business and family. I’m passionate about many things in life, including making a difference to the businesses I work with by helping them to engage with their customers. Get in touch or visit my website!
- RT @GranthamCanal: Perhaps the most pressing of our volunteer roles at present is that of Company Secretary to advise on #legal matters. T… 1 month ago
- RT @GranthamJournal: Thankfully, infection rates are still coming down in South Kesteven. #Grantham granthamjournal.co.uk/news/infection… https://t.co/lH… 2 months ago
- RT @GarethDavies_MP: Enjoyed speaking to the Grantham Business Club to update some of our fantastic local businesses on the ongoing coronav… 2 months ago
- RT @farmergow: Farmer Gow walking the walk! Our family farm trail where you can feed the animals along the way Book your day tickets online… 8 months ago
- RT @BBCRadioLincs: We are live from Lock 14 at #Grantham canal for the historic moment when new lock gates are installed. Listen here https… 8 months ago