Hello world! I’m Louise Hudson – mum, wife, web designer, owner of the Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark and Social Media Manager (phew!). Following a successful career working for national and local media in London, I now find myself on the Lincolnshire and Leicestershire border (it’s actually lovely!) doing some very grown up stuff like running a business and family. I’m passionate about many things in life, including making a difference to the businesses I work with by helping them to engage with their customers. Get in touch or visit my website!
- RT @GranthamBC: Cameron @Reflect_Rect_Gp giving an update on June’s meeting #Buckminster #GBC2019 https://t.co/dDRzFp6q6q 1 week ago
- .@nottm_events How do we add an event to Whats On in Nottingham? visit-nottinghamshire.co.uk #VisitNottinghamshire 2 weeks ago
- RT @HoldensofNewark: In our #summersale these gorgeous Chanel & Hermes pictures are now just £75 each #newark #nottinghamshire #homeaccesso… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBCRadioLincs: Residents of Great Ponton near Grantham gather to put their questions on a proposed 270,000 chicken farm in the village.… 1 month ago
- #shoutout TOMORROW July 19 at 6pm there'll be a meeting to discuss the planning application for an intensive chicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago