Hello world! I’m Louise Hudson – mum, wife, web designer, owner of the Best of Grantham and The Best of Newark and Social Media Manager (phew!). Following a successful career working for national and local media in London, I now find myself on the Lincolnshire and Leicestershire border (it’s actually lovely!) doing some very grown up stuff like running a business and family. I’m passionate about many things in life, including making a difference to the businesses I work with by helping them to engage with their customers. Get in touch or visit my website!
- RT @farmergow: Farmer Gow walking the walk! Our family farm trail where you can feed the animals along the way Book your day tickets online… 1 month ago
- RT @BBCRadioLincs: We are live from Lock 14 at #Grantham canal for the historic moment when new lock gates are installed. Listen here https… 1 month ago
- Check out CoViD-19 Grantham Volunteer Responders on @Spacehive! spacehive.com/covid-19-grant… 4 months ago
- RT @StWulframs: Huge congratulations to @JayHulmePoet for organising such a fab competition! We’re very humbled to have won this and want t… 4 months ago
- RT @tgps_school: A cheeky Class One pupil with all her work laid out for a morning's studies! #stayathome #TGPS tgps.co.uk htt… 4 months ago